First and foremost, silver is an important element for balancing other elements in our body. It keeps our blood vessels elastic. It is really important for bone formation and healing, skin formation and repair.
Secondly, since the dawn of civilization people have used silver because of its unusual strengths. Bright people stamped prayers on silver stones or silver plates to deliver a strong message to other worlds. It is true that silver can stimulate energy. It also seemed to help with avoiding lethargic tendencies. It helps you to concentrate on your thoughts.
Moreover, everyone may know that silver is absorbed through skin and has pain-relief effect, that’s why silver jewelry is so popular. It’s not a legend, this has medical background and some proofs from Eastern countries.
Few facts about Silver Jewelry
1. Want your ring to look better than rings that are far more valuable? There’s a simple formula: Keep it clean. A clean piece of jewelry is much more attractive than a dirty flawless one.
2. People tend to think that stores that do a lot of volume can give you the best price, but the reality is that the markups at national chains are often a lot higher than the markups at online jewelry stores. Always check and compare.
3. To cope in this economy, a lot of jewelers have transformed themselves into online vendors. So if you are out on spending some of your green on silver check BLING STATION. They have the widest range of silver jewelry online.
4. If you’re buying something expensive, ask your jeweler to put the details of your piece in writing on the sales receipt.
5. Don’t buy a piece of jewelry, then return it with the smell of perfume all over it and say, “My wife didn’t like it.” At least clean it first.
6. If you have a ring that was passed on, but it’s not to your taste, bring it in and have me take the stones out, rearrange it, put it in a new setting. Don’t let it just sit in your jewelry box.
7. Before you complain about your birthstone, find out whether it comes in other colors. Most do. November’s topaz, for example, can be blue, yellow, green, purple, or pink. All the birth stones when put into silver pendants tends to appear really classy and chick. Many silver jewelry online stores get it done for you.